Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Hott/DBA Stronghold/Camp

Today I finished up an old Battlemasters Tower for use as a Camp or Stronghold. I have decided to go with a standard 12cm x 12cm basing for my Camps.


For some strange reason I seem to have a bunch of Warhammer 40K decals from many years ago. Its strange as I've never played 40K. Ah well, they have been making appearances on my goblin shields. I have also used a couple on the banner for the tower.


 The model itself was designed to come apart to be put back into the box after a game, so it doesn't hide its seams well. I did use a bunch of old putty along the corners, but obviously didn't use enough on the capstones.

I will have to go back and touch up the capstones, filling in the cracks with some filler and smoothing it out. Otherwise this tower is ready for the table.

No comments:

Post a Comment