Sunday, August 24, 2014

Descent Figures

I finished up with the matte overspray this morning, ensuring this time I waited for the miniatures & spray to acclimatize, my previous spraying meeting with a close disaster on Ned.

Up first we have Shiver. I know I painted an earlier incarnation of this fella. He seems a little nastier this time around.


As well we have Elder Mok. Just don't make fun of his drum.


These are the first of the consignment I am now working on, which is going to take me up to October.




4 comments:

  1. Fine work sir. Never seen this game before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bob, this game has been around since 2005 & was one of the BIG Box games that Fantasy Flight put out. Here is the boardgame geek link
      http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/17226/descent-journeys-dark
      That was the original edition & they are well into the 2nd edition now. Very hard to keep up with the system as I have so many other shiny things snagging my attention.

      Delete
  2. More wonderfully unique miniatures, lovely job Terry.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michael, these are all for a friend as I don't own them myself....yet. I have a bunch of the Lieutenant packs to do up as well.

      Delete