Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Christmas comes early!

WOW! just as I finished unpacking the Others Kickstarter, I arrived home to another parcel. This time it was the Battle Systems Urban Terrain Kickstarter. I sort of had wind that this was soon to be arriving a couple weeks ago. What made it even more enjoyable as I was entertained reading about Michael's blog post about his own set arriving 
 

Again I went a bit wild on this one, having my friend Jonathan telling me how good this crew was when they did the Fantasy sets, so off I went.

I also added a Shanty Town as the Kickstarter was nearing the end, visions of All Things Zombie running thru my head. 

I also snagged the Hawthorne Diner, Art Deco walls 


Fire Hall,& Police Station.


As well each box set came with some "Really Useful Items". Of that I have no doubt.


This coincides nicely with the Others figures, as a Cthulhu themed Pulp game will really pop with a table full of this terrain mixed with the foam-core ones Bruce built for me.

So with mention of the Others, I cracked open the base game just to show off some of these wild tentacled corrupted figures 


They are getting freakier!


The big boss from the core game


And a sampling of the Heroes from FAITH.


Needless to say, the arrival of all these goodies, is getting me a bit distracted from my current focus of Frostgrave. I am sure I can squeeze some of these in & will refrain from opening any of the Others boxes. At least for now...

Thanks for reading
 

2 comments:

  1. Good Lord Man! You really didn't hold back on this one either! As for those miniatures, you were right in that I am now regretting not getting involved with the the Others. *sigh*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never fear Michael, the game should be available at the brick & mortar stores soon & they are always happy to see you.

      Delete